Minus 2 Drone RaceDrone Nationals organised by Drone-Racing Belgium
12-06-2016 08:00 - 17:00
It is time to continue our search for the best pilots to represent Drone-Racing Belgium at international events. At minus 2, we will qualify 3 pilots for the ERSA European Championship in Ibiza and 2 pilots for Drone Worlds in Hawaii. All information about our qualifier events can be found here.
This one will be all about racing, no spectators allowed. We want to maximize the amount of flights each pilot can do throughout the day on this event!
What to expect
- 4 live feeds on a big screen with live video editing
- Bruno's Food Corner pizza's for lunch (please leave your choice when registering for this event)
- Carne Hawaii (€ 13,50 - Tomatensaus, mozarella, ananas, kip, gehakt)
- Cappriciosa (€ 13,00 - Tomatensaus, mozarella, ham, champignons, oregano)
- Napoletana (€ 13,00 - Tomatensaus, mozarella, ansjovis, olijven, artisjok)
- Margherita (€ 10,00 - Tomatensaus, mozarella)
- a lot of flying for everyone (we are planning for 8 - 10 races for all pilots)
Address (zoom in on the map to see the exact location)
The entrance to the garage is exactly where the marker is on the map, just drive down to -2.
- 07:00 - Track setup / Crew briefing
- 08:00 - Pilots welcome
- 08:15 - Pilot briefing
- 08:30 - Flying
- 12:00 - Lunch
- 13:00 - More flying
- 16:45 - Prizes
- 17:00 - Cleanup
Technical details for pilots
- No VML / AAM / FAI documents required. Everyone is allowed to participate.
- No limitations on equipment. 3s 5030, 4s 6045, everything goes as long as you can control it.
- Make sure your failsafe is set to motors off (not idle).
- As usual, only 5.8GHz 25mW video transmitters will be allowed.
- We will be using ImmersionRC channels 1 (5740 MHz), 3 (5780 MHz), 5 (5820 MHz) and 7 (5860 MHz). We will not be using raceband. Make sure your video transmitter is able to transmit on the listed frequencies (and bring your manual so you know the dipswitch / led combinations).
- Make sure you have easy access to your video transmitter in order to switch between ImmersionRC channels 1, 3, 5 and 7. You will be asked to change channels throughout the day.
- There will be no free flying during this event, not even with fpv gear turned off. Make sure your quad is properly tuned and ready to go.
- Price for DRB+ members: € 7.50
- Price for non-DRB+ members: € 15.00
- Price for spectators: FREE
- Environment: Indoor flying and pilot area
- Distance to parking: 0 - 10m
- 220 Volt: Available in pilot area
- Food available: Yes
- Drinks available: Yes
- Driving directions: Google Maps
Closed at 10-06-2016 21:00
+FinalFrag (Massimo Mertens) Djon (Djon Di Benedetto) +Nabahaal (Sep Berghmans) +RacingGeorge (Jorn Haemers) Dquad-Davis (Davis Helvensteijn) MetallDanny (Danny Metall) +SonAndDad (Mauro L.) VINCBEE (Vincent Delcommene) Gill. (Gillian Van de Perre) C-4RCE (Stefan Gieser) Mulder_ (Daniel Mueller) 3dquad (Zacharias Pasche) the storm (Thiemo Van Bost)