Eindhoven Cup FPV Drone Racing by FormulaFPV & Kamera ExpresRace organised by External party
24-04-2016 11:30 - 17:00
Join us 24 April in Eindhoven during the Dream & Dare festival of the TU Eindhoven. FormulaFPV, IDRA and KDRA welcome you this weekend when over 25.000 people will gather to get in touch with all tech projects and developments of the university from the last 60 years.
We are inviting a limited number of 24 FPV pilots to race this weekend and battle for the Eindhoven Cup. The incredible outdoor track will have some amazing obstacles never seen before. The complete race will be recorded and broadcasted live in HD quality. Local and national media will be present to put you in the spotlights.
ALL tickets include soft drinks and snacks during the race, free parking and access to the full festival program including the concerts.
Schedule Sunday 24 april
09:00 Arrival, setup and and training
11:30 Time trials, part 1
14:30 Time trials, part 2, best 16 continue
16:15 Quarter finals
16:30 Semi finals
16:45 Grand final
17:00 Award ceremony and closure
Powered by TU Eindhoven & Kamera Express.
- We will be flying using the FAI Sporting code for Radio Control FPV racing Model Aircraft. Keep in mind you’ll need to have a 25mw raceband video transmitter, working failsafe system and Arm switch.
- All systems will be fully checked by the organization prior to the start of the race.
- According to the FAI code you will need a spotter when racing. You can bring your own spotter and purchase a combi ticket. Individuals can also purchase a seperate spotter ticket.
- We'll be using ImmersionRC raceband ground stations.
- Cancellation 2 weeks before the start of the event will be fully refunded.
- Website: https://www.eventbrite.nl/e/tickets-eindhoven-cup-fpv-drone-racing-by-formulafpv-kamera-express-22501846629
- Driving directions: Google Maps
Via external system